This week we finished up building our bumpers! We added brackets and started to fix them onto our robot! We also continued to sew power cube covers. Our programming team has taken over our cafeteria for the time being, and began to transform it into our own personal game field! They have also finished vision tracking! The design team has continued to design some mounts for our robot, and our build team built the hook for our robot so it can climb at the competition, and we tested it successfully this week as well! There is also a second hook so we can climb the side of the scale. Our wiring team is completing the wiring for the robot. The marketing team finished our Chairman’s essay and submitted it.